The Sunday morning experience is vital to our church. It is a time when people of all ages, all backgrounds and all ministry areas come together to worship and grow spiritually.
9:00AM & 11:00AM Service
Our Sunday morning service includes several things:
- Through instruments and singing, we honor God through various styles of music, contemporary, gospel, traditional, Latin and others. God is the Creator of music, and we choose to use it in ways that will glorify Him.
- We believe God desires to speak to our hearts every time we gather. A pastor or special guest will preach a message (sermon), which is based on Scriptures, and we endeavor to hear with open ears and hearts.
- We worship God by responding to His Word and His presence. It is important to not only hear a message, but also to respond to it. We must be open to let God change our hearts and spend time in prayer during each service.
- We believe there are many ways to celebrate and worship God.
- We occasionally use creative arts ministries such as: special songs from the choir; various visual presentations; and dance or drama Presentations.
- All that we have been given comes from God. We believe it¹s important to give God 10% of our earnings, which is called a tithe. We also honor Him by giving in offerings, where each person can give financially whatever they would like to give to touch the world around us.
9:00am & 11:00am :: During both Sunday morning services, nursery is provided for ages 0-2, and Children's services are provided for 3 year olds through kindergarten and 1st though 5th grade.
9:00am & 11:00 am :: FUSION (6th-12th grade) is for real students in a real world. We grow together, worship together and live life together. So come join our family!
For All Ages
7:00pm :: Start the evening with community worship then enjoy one of several classes as we Grow in Christ through various discipleship classes.
7:00pm :: Nursery is provided for ages 0-2 during Wednesday night activities. Children ages 3-11 gather for a time of worship through songs, and then separate for various discipleship classes as well.
7:00pm :: FUSION Youth (6-12th grade) is for real students in a real world. FUSION is where we grow together, worship together and live life together. So come join our family! We¹ve been waiting for you!